Saturday, November 5, 2016

Weekly Rays

So many highlights this week:)

A full day of working outside. Loved this whole day:)


On Halloween, I got to see all my kids dressed up:) This little Ninja cracked me up when he just decided he wanted to be a regular ole turtle;)

Momma brought a surprise to school...


I just love these boxes:)




Especially when THIS is in it! My Erin Condren wedding planner finally came:) I love it!


Phil met me on the way to his house at a shop going up that has similar dimensions to what ours will have. We went straight up to what will be our "loft" bedroom and discussed layout, size, height...all that fun stuff. It was so good to have some sort of reference. We actually decided to move some things around after seeing it. I love hashing things out with him and it was a huge bonus to watch the sun go down while we did it:)


There's something about the 1st of every month that gets me so excited! I love when a new month starts:) Especially the month that will kick off the holiday breaks!


November 1st was beautiful:) I missed my workout that morning so when I got home, I let Jager off and went for a run. Philip came over and went down to shoot his rifle. His target was a calendar and he colored in our wedding date. ha thanks Philip. He said it's because that's the day he's shooting for;) okay. haha


love him:)


and him!



Our key verse in church was Proverbs 15:1. Something I've reaaaallllyy been trying to get better at. House decisions get me sometimes;)


I love that this will be our view for life:) Riding across the road to just sit and look is one of our favorite hobbies these days.



Had a neighbor come over and give some advice about drains, dirt, house pad and the road. I love watching them think:)


Driving some stakes!


Saturday morning was nice and cool and full of pretty flowers.


Glass bottle cokes make me happy!


SUCH a good supper! Steak by Philip, sides by us, saying by Kayla:)

No comments:

Post a Comment