Friday, December 23, 2016

SOUTHERN BAY

Your favorite COMFORT COLORS shirts now with a new Pedigree..plus a 20% off code at the end!


 S O U T H E R N   B A Y!
..get out there..

I am so excited I get to share this brand with you. My friend Dakota Scoggins has created a brand that I am proud to let everyone know about.

Dakota and I have been friends for years and I was so excited when he let me in on the start to this venture because...
1) T-Shirts are my favorite.
2) Comfort Colors are the best kind of T-Shirts
3) The purpose is even better than the shirt itself
4) I LOVE T-SHIRTS!!

Wednesday morning I hear a knock at the door and walk out to see THIS!


First of all, I'm cool with just the box. It's so perfect, nice job Dakota!


but then I open it to see this! A sweet card to me and my family..I swear he's thought of everything.


Seriously perfect.

I received these shirts! They are linked below each picture.

// Ole Blue //

// Granite //

// Crimson //

// Pink //

// Chambray //

I haven't taken off the Crimson which is a more vintage red than the picture shows.

I needed help with showing them off so I asked Savannah (right) and Khloe (left) if they would be my models..they were perfect! Savannah is in Pink and Khloe is in Chambray.


This is a new and growing brand with lots of exciting things ahead!


Dakota's family has lived in the woods of the Kisatchie Forest for 200+ years and have used their Beagles as hunting dogs for as long as he can remember. Beagles are known to "bay" when they've sighted a deer or hog, hence "Southern Bay" and  the signature Beagle logo.



Jäger even got in on the shoot. He loves Southern Bay too;)


Be sure and check out https://southernbayoutfitters.com and when you do, use this code:
 GOSOUTHERNBAY
 for 20% off your purchase through Dec. 26th!

#getoutthere



No comments:

Post a Comment